Dragonflies and Damselflies on the Website

  • p_l_beck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Hi Everybody, Just to let you know that, following on from a talk last
      month from Des Sussex, I have added a few pages with details about
      Dragonflies and Damselflies to the website. This information has been
      taken (with kind permission) from an English Nature leaflet which he
      handed out on the night, I have reproduced some of the details on the
      website at
      http://www.earleyenvironmentalgroup.co.uk/Insects/Dragonflies.asp where
      you can also download a pdf file of the complete booklet.

      Happy reading

      Paul

      PS Please let me know if you see any mistakes in the details!