Announcements : POT Jump Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       POT Jump Sim Complete
       by LeafsdudeOn 9/1/2009 6:29:00 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      File posted.

      A few things:

      Before you send contracts, check the transaction and finance sections in the rules.  There's some important rules there.

      As well, with the POT jump sim also comes staff retirees.  As per the rules, if you lose a staff member, you may replace him during the off-season.  Put the staff memebers you require (read the rules sections to see what should be on your team) in an e-mail to the lines address and it will be delt with ASAP.

      With that done, here's the schedule for the next 2 weeks:

      Friday, Sept 4, 2009 - Options Sim.
      Please send a list of all options you wish to decline in an e-mail with the topic "[Team]'s Options".  If you put your options list in another e-mail already, chances are I've forgotten or will forget.  All options that aren't declaired to be declined in such an e-mail will be accepted.  This will also sim us to June 24th, 2017.

      Sunday, Sept 5, 2009 - Last Sim of 2016-17 Season.
      Contract offers will be put in and we'll sim to June 29th, 2017.  As well, I will do whatever I can to get the activity chart finished and everyone's point totals released so that teams can claim their rewards.

      Friday, Sept 11, 2009 - End of 2016-17 Season.  Start of UFA Period.
      At around 7pm ET I will sim to August 29, 2017 and save the file.  At about 9pm ET, I will post said file.  At that time, the UFA period will officially start.

      Sunday, Sept 13, 2009 - End of UFA Period Round 1.
      Round 1 will close at 9pm ET and the results will be posted.  Round 2 starts at the same time.  Remember that weak team rules will no longer apply.  Every round will last 48 hours until round 5 ends on Monday, Sept 21st.

      Sunday, Sept 27, 2009 - First Preseason Sim.
      Sim will do the first 6 days of preseason games.  There will be 4 total sims of 6 games being done on Wednesday and Sunday.  The last preseason sim will be October 7.

      Sunday, Oct 11, 2009 - First Regular Season Sim.

      All dates and times are subject to change, but notice will be giving within reasonable time.  Hopefully Pete will be back to do the Wednesday sims for the preseason and any regular season sims required.  Regular season sims will be Wednesday's and Sunday's again.

      That's about it.

      Talk to you Friday.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2010
         You can view this post by clicking here.
         Discussions
         POT Jump Sim Complete
         by LeafsdudeOn 9/22/2010 8:11:22 PM
        New post in Announcements:

        File's posted.

        Next up is the Team Options sim.  As always, please send a list of players whose options you want to reject.  Any players with options that aren't rejected will be used.  Also, label your e-mail clearly, with only the players you wish to reject options.  Do NOT send the list at the bottom of a general e-mail, or it will most likely be missed.  Since a couple days is not enough time to allow everyone to get their options in, the sim will be run on Saturday, October 2nd.

        The UFA period will then start on Tuesday, October 5, with the 5 rounds closing on Oct 7 (Round 1), 9 (Round 2), 11 (Round 3), 13 (Round 4) and 15 (Round 5).  I will sim 2 in-game days on the 9th and 13th, and then enter the final results and sim to Sept 4 on the 16th.  With this schedule, the preaseason will start on Sunday, Oct 17.  We will run our regular season sched of Sunday/Wednesday sims at this point, so the current projected start of the regular season is Oct 31.

        That's about it for now.

        Talk to everyone a week Saturday.