Announcements : Re: Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 2, 2009
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Re: Sim Complete
       by gmpredatorsOn 6/2/2009 7:28:35 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      Mid week sim will be done on Wednesday.  If I do it live it will be at around 10:30 EST.  Not likely that I'll be able to do it live though.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Message 45 of 45 , May 14, 2010
         You can view this post by clicking here.
         Discussions
         Re: Sim Complete
         by Hurricanes_GMOn 5/14/2010 2:33:40 AM
        New post in Announcements:

        Sorry guys.  Ended up having to do a bunch of crap for work last night and was too tired to do the sim.  It is done now and file is up! Have a good weekend!