Announcements : Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 16 , May 3, 2009
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Sim Complete
       by LeafsdudeOn 5/3/2009 3:21:35 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      File posted.

      Jesse says he's on vacation (the bastard), so he might have to sim on Friday, unless Pete or Brad are good to do a Wednesday sim.  Let us know, guys.

      Only Chicago and Pittsburgh remain over the cap.  If neither ends up below the cap after the next sim, they will have players released until they are under the cap.

      I think that's it.

      Talk to you next Sunday.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Message 2 of 16 , May 24, 2009
         You can view this post by clicking here.
         Discussions
         Sim Complete
         by LeafsdudeOn 5/24/2009 6:50:08 PM
        New post in Announcements:

        Sorry for the late start.  File and PBPs are up now.

        Next sim will be Wednesday.  If Jesse posts anything, he'll do it, otherwise, Pete will sim at 10pm.  He'll anounce if it'll be live or not.

        That's all.

        Talk to you next Sunday!

        Message 3 of 16 , May 31, 2009
           You can view this post by clicking here.
           Discussions
           Sim Complete
           by LeafsdudeOn 5/31/2009 3:37:12 PM
          New post in Announcements:

          Files posted.

          Next sim should be by Brad on Wednesday.  Hopefully he can confirm this.

          Good turnout, with 26 of 30 teams sending lines.  Keep it up, everyone!

          BUF, CHI and CBS are over the cap.  All 3 have already been notified, and have until the start of next Sunday's sim to get under.  I am also over the cap, but will be releasing Tuomo Ruutu on Wednesday's sim to get under.

          Pittsburgh is also over the cap by $183 500, and have 3 sims to get under.

          That's it.

          Talk to you next Sunday.

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 7, 2009
             You can view this post by clicking here.
             Discussions
             Sim Complete
             by LeafsdudeOn 6/7/2009 5:13:27 PM
            New post in Announcements:

            File posted.  PBPs uploaded as well.

            Next sim will be Wednesday.  Jesse, if you can sim on Wednesday, please post before Tuesday.  If I hear nothing, I'll do the sim in the afternoon.  I'll post the time when I know I'm simming.

            Here's the cap situation:

            CGY: $1 112 500 over.
            CHI: $66 500 over.

            That's all.

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 21, 2009
               You can view this post by clicking here.
               Discussions
               Sim Complete
               by LeafsdudeOn 6/21/2009 4:08:35 PM
              New post in Announcements:

              File posted.  PBPs as well.

              Next sim should be Wednesday.  I believe Brad will do it.

              Cap issues:
              BOS - $401 500 over
              PHO - $362 000 over

              Also, goalies can play a minimum of 68 games.  The following goalies are near or at the minimum:
              Goalie Team - GP/Team games left/Backup games required
              Trevor Cann STL - 68 / 8 / 8
              Dan Corkum ATL - 63 / 11 / 6
              Carey Price PIT - 62 / 9 / 3
              Alexei Brize SJ - 61 / 9 / 2
              Michal Neuvirth NJ - 61 / 9 / 2
              Tuukka Rask OTT - 59 / 10 / 1

              Everyone else is good.

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 17, 2009
                 You can view this post by clicking here.
                 Discussions
                 Sim Complete
                 by LeafsdudeOn 11/17/2009 8:23:44 PM
                New post in Announcements:

                File's posted.

                Next sim will be Thursday.  Pete should be doing it.  He'll post the time later.

                That's about it.

                Talk to you all Sunday.

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 22, 2009
                   You can view this post by clicking here.
                   Discussions
                   Sim Complete
                   by LeafsdudeOn 11/22/2009 5:42:15 PM
                  New post in Announcements:

                  File's up.  PBPs posted.

                  Next sim will be Wednesday.  Marty should be doing it.  Go easy on him, as it'll be his first sim.  Pete will be at Wednesday's sim, so hopefully he can help Marty sim live.

                  That's it.

                  Talk to you next Sunday.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 29, 2009
                     You can view this post by clicking here.
                     Discussions
                     Sim Complete
                     by LeafsdudeOn 11/29/2009 5:13:41 PM
                    New post in Announcements:

                    Files posted.

                    Brad will sim on Thursday.  He'll post the time and whether it'll be live later.

                    Released players for PIT to get them under the cap.

                    That's about it.

                    Talk to you next Sunday.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 6, 2009
                       You can view this post by clicking here.
                       Discussions
                       Sim Complete
                       by LeafsdudeOn 12/6/2009 4:44:39 PM
                      New post in Announcements:

                      Files posted.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 13, 2009
                         You can view this post by clicking here.
                         Discussions
                         Sim Complete
                         by LeafsdudeOn 12/13/2009 3:56:14 PM
                        New post in Announcements:

                        Files posted.

                        Next sim is Wednesday.  Brad should be doing it.  He'll probably post later about when.

                        I will be unavailable for next Sunday's sim, so Pete will be doing it.  He'll announce more after Wednesday's sim.  After that, Marty will do the Wednesday sim on the 23rd if he's available.  I won't be simming on the 27th (Sunday), but I will try to do a sim on the 29th (Tuesday).  Pete and myself will be unavailable for a Thursday sim.  Brad and Marty, if you could let me know if either of you are.  If not, we'll probably just skip a sim that week and continue back on our regular schedule on Jan 3rd (Sunday).

                        So, since I won't be posting until then, happy holidays to everyone.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 17, 2010
                           You can view this post by clicking here.
                           Discussions
                           Sim Complete
                           by LeafsdudeOn 1/17/2010 6:08:53 PM
                          New post in Announcements:

                          File's posted.

                          Last sim of the regular season will be Wednesday.  Marty will sim the final 5 days.

                          Playoffs will start after.  Brad and Marty, if you guys can decide which day (Tues/Thurs) you guys want to do, we can make sure we get a round done every week.

                          That's about it.

                          Talk to everyone next Sunday.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 25, 2010
                             You can view this post by clicking here.
                             Discussions
                             Sim Complete
                             by LeafsdudeOn 4/25/2010 3:59:34 PM
                            New post in Announcements:

                            Files posted.

                            Next sim is Wednesday.  Marty said he should be able to do it.  If not, Pete will do it.  Try and get lines in at noon ET unless stated otherwise.

                            I will post a file tomorrow with some cap stuff fixed on the open teams, and to fix the draft.  Pete or Marty, make sure you download this file before you sim, or I'll be pissed off. ;)

                            I'll post a detailed cap list when that file is posted.