eNHL - Sim is up

  • Clark Piercey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      SIMS - next day is the draft.  Just a few trades that aren't in yet cause I am waiting on approvals...

      Draft - Sat 1 PM EST.... live or list... send lists to lines@...

      Clark
      Atl
    • Clark Piercey
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
        OK... draft is done and a new file is up (Bob - Phi... yes, still have to put in those staf offers)

        I will sim ahead til options day on Thursday.... then I will sim to the new season on Saturday.  We'll get the off-season started shortly after that.  If you haven't signed guys by then... you are out of luck...

        Det and NYI remain open.. be nice if we could find a couple of owners quickly.

        Clark
        Atl

        P.S.  Those of you who didn't report to the draft (either present or by list) please check in with me ASAP (Ana, Buf, Cgy, Edm, Stlo)
      • Clark Piercey

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2004
              OK - we are into the new season.... once again , everyone is in the race :)

              FA bidding will start on Saturday.  Same format as last year, please check the rules (http://www.enhl-hockey.net/modules.php?name=League_Rules)

              Note - teams may go over the cap in the off-season but must be under the cap by the start of the season (this is mostly to allow you to call up guys from the farm and juniors for the pre-season, not to spend millions more then you can and scramble to get below)

              Send bids to  - faoffers@...

              let the bidding begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Clark
              Atl