Forum : Regular Season Sim #16 Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Author : Leafsdude

      File's up.  PBPs up.

      Next sim is Wednesday.  Brad will do it.

      Jesse should be updating the lines and live section of the activity chart tomorrow.  I'll update the article count afterwards, and hopefully Pete can put up the in-game stats as well.

      Also, a couple more edits in the draft group:

      Nick Petrecki - CON adjusted from 51 to 80
      Dana Tyrell - Hitting potential adjusted from 045 to 065

      That's all.

      To unsubscribe from this forum or thread, please visit the forum and go to My Settings.