Forum : First World Cup Elimination Round Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Author : Leafsdude

      Files uploaded and tourney tree updated.

      Next preseason sim will be done Wednesday, with Jesse confirming he can do it.  It won't be live, and probably won't be completed til late.  As previously stated, I will then sim through the waiver draft date into October.

      Next World Cup sim is Thursday, and will decide who's in the Gold Metal game and who is in the Bronze Metal game, both of which will be simmed before the first regular season sim on Sunday.

      That's about it.

      To unsubscribe from this forum or thread, please visit the forum and go to My Settings.