Forum : 19th Regular Season Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Author : Leafsdude

      Sim done.  Files are up.

      Next sim will be Wednesday, Brad will do it.  Time will be TBA.  Also, Brad, if you could delete your current folder and unzip the file fresh, that'll get rid of some unneeded files when you upload it, and make the size smaller.

      I'll update the activity chart tonight or tomorrow.

      That's it.  Talk to you next Sunday.

      To unsubscribe from this forum or thread, please visit the forum and go to My Settings.