[eNHL] Sim Complete

  • David Armstrong
    Message 1 of 149 , Jan 1, 2007
      FIle posted.  PBPs attached and posted.

      Next sim will be (hopefully) Wednesday.  Jesse will do
      it.  He told me he won't be able to do it live, and we may
      have to wait an extra day for it.

      We'll have an announcement to make next Sunday, as
      well.

      That's all.
    • David Armstrong
      Message 149 of 149 , Jan 10, 2008
        Pete hasn't connected the "Sim Is Up" thread to the Yahoogroups
        account, so I'm sending this one manually...

        Sim is up.  PBPs are posted.

        Next sim will be Sunday at 4pm ET.  I will sim it again, and it'll be
        live in the IRC room.
        After that, Brad will probably do a Wednesday sim, and then the
        final sim before the playoffs will be next Sunday, and will be 4 days.

        That's all, I think.