[eNHL] First Regular Season Sim Complete

  • David Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      File posted.  PBPs attached and posted.

      Next sim will be Wednesday.  Jesse will sim at 8pm ET.  It will be live.

      Lost our LA GM, but gained a new one.  Welcome Martin Beswick to the
      league!  Might have one or two more openings soon, though.

      Decent turnout of lines, but still about 8 GMs that didn't send it in.  Would
      be great to have a 30 team turnout! :D

      Thanks!