Activity Check

  • flounder588
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      We're going to run an Activity Check to see which teams have an active
      GM and which teams do not. This check will run until next Wednesday's
      sim on 8/9/06.

      Please Update your trade block and make sure you post a reply at the
      end of your traded block post with 'Activity Check' so it appears at
      the top of the Rumor Mill. This will help me remove the extra trade
      block posts are taking up a 3rd page.

      If your no longer a GM and want to be removed, please contact me,
      David or myself