[eNHL] Sim Complete

  • David Armstrong
    Message 1 of 149 , Jul 2, 2006
      File up, PBP's attached and posted.

      Next sim will be Wednesday.  Jesse will do it.

      Also, Jesse, if you can do next Sunday's sim,
      let me know.  Otherwise, the sim for the 9th will
      be delayed, or completely cancelled.
    • David Armstrong
      Message 149 of 149 , Jan 10, 2008
        Pete hasn't connected the "Sim Is Up" thread to the Yahoogroups
        account, so I'm sending this one manually...

        Sim is up.  PBPs are posted.

        Next sim will be Sunday at 4pm ET.  I will sim it again, and it'll be
        live in the IRC room.
        After that, Brad will probably do a Wednesday sim, and then the
        final sim before the playoffs will be next Sunday, and will be 4 days.

        That's all, I think.