[eNHL] Sim Complete

  • David Armstrong
    Message 1 of 149 , Apr 3, 2005
      PBP's attached.  File should be up within 5
      minutes from now.  Likely, when you get this,
      it's up. :)

      Sim Sched:

      Tuesday @ 9pm - 4 days
      Thursday @ Unknown - 4 days
      Sunday @ 4pm - first playoff sim (first 2 games of each series)

      Note this when sending your lines.

      Also, some teams are near their goalie limits.
      Again, note this with your lines.  The max games
      is 68.
    • David Armstrong
      Message 149 of 149 , Jan 10, 2008
        Pete hasn't connected the "Sim Is Up" thread to the Yahoogroups
        account, so I'm sending this one manually...

        Sim is up.  PBPs are posted.

        Next sim will be Sunday at 4pm ET.  I will sim it again, and it'll be
        live in the IRC room.
        After that, Brad will probably do a Wednesday sim, and then the
        final sim before the playoffs will be next Sunday, and will be 4 days.

        That's all, I think.