Announcements : UFA Period Open

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       UFA Period Open
       by LeafsdudeOn 10/24/2010 5:58:59 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      Sorry once again for the delay.

      A few issues along with the above information that has caused it this time.

      A) We've received only 2 e-mails for UFA offers.  Once again, all UFA offers must be sent to faoffers@... for them to be received.

      B) With all the teams over the cap and open teams, I will be looking into what we can do with that.

      Since I will not be closing any offers send in for the first round, I will not be posting anything for round 1.  Round 2 will close at 9 PM on Tuesday.  At that point in time, I will decide what we'll be doing, depending on what's sent.

      Talk to everyone on Tuesday.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.