Announcements : Options Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Options Sim Complete
       by LeafsdudeOn 10/3/2010 8:35:26 AM
      New post in Announcements:

      File's up.

      UFA period starts Tuesday when the file is released at 9pm ET.  All offers should be sent to faoffers@... .  GMs have until then to get offers in for potential UFAs.  I will qualify RFAs for teams who don't send in any offers only.

      With all the open teams, I will offer UFA contracts for them.  I will send them to the league office (Pete, Brad, Jon, Marty) to insure no cheating was done on my part.

      Also, staff retirees were listed from the POT jump sim.  I will be fixing up the staff for Tuesday's file, so try and get that in beforehand.

      That's about all.

      Talk to you all on Tuesday.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.