Announcements : Website renewal

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Website renewal
       by wsh_peteOn 9/5/2010 5:49:01 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      Hey guys,

      The website is due for renewal on the 10th of September. To this point, Craig's donation has left us with about $85 to go... in the past, we've tried and succeeded at getting contributions from other Gms so that the cost isn't all on one or two people.

      Right now my Paypal account is on file and would automatically renew if I let it... but i don't think I can cover the remainder of this bill.  If we can't renew, the league will have to continue without this site and the @... e-mails, likely moving to a free forum and our gmail e-mail accounts...

      So what i'd like to know if if anyone else can contribute.  Please contact me via PM or reply by Wednesday so David and I can make other arraignments if necessary.

      Pete

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.