Announcements : Re: Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 45 , May 2, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Re: Sim Complete
       by LeafsdudeOn 5/2/2010 4:18:09 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      File posted.

      Next sim is Wednesday.  Brad will do it.

      Added the rest of the real 2009 round 2.  I have a list of 50 more players I will put into the file next weekend.  After that, the draft list will be final except for any error changes that are necessary.

      I'll post about the cap tomorrow.

      That's about it.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Message 45 of 45 , May 14, 2010
         You can view this post by clicking here.
         Discussions
         Re: Sim Complete
         by Hurricanes_GMOn 5/14/2010 2:33:40 AM
        New post in Announcements:

        Sorry guys.  Ended up having to do a bunch of crap for work last night and was too tired to do the sim.  It is done now and file is up! Have a good weekend!