Announcements : Re: Round 5 Results

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Re: Round 5 Results
       by Hurricanes_GMOn 4/1/2010 1:28:43 AM
      New post in Announcements:

      file is up

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • commish@enhl-hockey.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
         You can view this post by clicking here.
         Discussions
         Re: Round 5 Results
         by Hurricanes_GMOn 4/1/2010 1:37:11 AM
        New post in Announcements:

        file is up

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2010
           You can view this post by clicking here.
           Discussions
           Re: Round 5 Results
           by Hurricanes_GMOn 4/1/2010 1:37:14 AM
          New post in Announcements:

          file is up

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2010
             You can view this post by clicking here.
             Discussions
             Re: Round 5 Results
             by Hurricanes_GMOn 4/4/2010 3:29:03 PM
            New post in Announcements:

            Sun Apr 4th file is completed and up.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2010
               You can view this post by clicking here.
               Discussions
               Re: Round 5 Results
               by wsh_peteOn 4/5/2010 1:43:24 PM
              New post in Announcements:

              Hey guys, whomever is doing the next sim, please enter the round 5 bids.... they seem to have been missed.

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10, 2010
                 You can view this post by clicking here.
                 Discussions
                 Re: Round 5 Results
                 by gmpredatorsOn 4/10/2010 8:17:41 AM
                New post in Announcements:

                Sim is done and files are uploaded.  All the round 5 players were entered with the exception of the two mentioned below for reasons noted.  One or two also rejected the offers.

                Maxim Orekhov C 80 OA - MIN - 2yrs, $4M/yr, $2M bonus, TO, NTC - Board rejected due to this would put the team way over budget
                Mark Tarasov G 72 OA - CGY - 3 years, 600,000, 200,000B, TW - Player didn't want to consider offer

                Now it's time for my rant.  EVERYONE needs to start taking a little more care when submitting offers through free agency or any other time during the season.   Whenever an offer is submitted make sure that it is valid.  For example don't submit an offer for $725k when the system doesn't allow that amount as a salary.  It will allow $700k or $750k but not $725.  I've encountered this several times and if you are going to make an offer at least take 2 min to look at see what is valid not only from the enhl rules standpoint but also based upon what the game will allow.  Also if you are going to make an offer for a term length do the same thing.  Again another example 4 year contract may be offered but when you go to the game the player will only consider a 1 year contract.  We need to make sure we are playing within the enhl rules but we also need to make sure that we are recognizing the confines of the game system itself.  I'll get off my soapbox now.

                I'm not sure where David is at with fixing his computer so I'm not sure on the status of the Sunday sim.