1120Announcements : Re: UFA Period Open

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Dec 8, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Discussions
       Re: UFA Period Open
       by wsh_peteOn 12/8/2010 1:06:56 PM
      New post in Announcements:

      Just a quick note guys;

      David and I talked about the league last week.  From a technical standpoint, the name enhl-hockey.net is paid until 11/9/2011 and the site is paid until 9/10/2012...  so we do want to do something that will keep us active to get our moneys worth... I'll let David fill in everyone from here ...

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic