1115Announcements : Re: Options Sim Complete

  • commish@enhl-hockey.net
    Oct 17, 2010
       You can view this post by clicking here.
       Re: Options Sim Complete
       by LeafsdudeOn 10/17/2010 9:28:56 AM
      New post in Announcements:

      The UFA sim has been completed.  It won't be released until 9pm ET today (Sunday) so that the UFA period times will be reasonable.  The rounds will end Tuesday (round 1), Thursday (2), Saturday (3), Monday, Oct 25 (4) and Wednesday, Oct 27 (5) all at 9pm ET.

      Once again, I will be sending bids for open teams.

      No new news on what Pete and I have been looking into, but it's a work in progress.  Hopefully we'll have something soon.

      That's about all.  Thanks again.

      Talk to everyone tonight.

       You can view this post by clicking here.

      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please visit Your Profile and change your notifications options.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic