1013: Let us promote Youth Exchange

  • sunilkzach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Youth Exchange

      "My dream is that every 17 year-old could be an exchange student. If
      the world could achieve this, there would be no more wars !"
      - Carl-Wilhelm Stenhammar, President Elect, Rotary International

      Any Rotary Club desireous of having a youth exchange programme with a
      Rotary Club in India may please send an email to
      sunilkzach@...