2298 : The United 10 Million Charity Miles Giveaway.

  • Sunil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      The United 10 Million Charity Miles Giveaway.

      Rotary International won the second place in the The United 10 Million Charity Miles Giveaway. We are not sure, how many miles will Rotary get. The donated miles will be deposited by January 31, 2013.

      In the first place is Shriners Hospitals for the Children

      Courtesy : www.eflashonline.org
    • Marco Kappenberger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
        Dear Family of Rotary:

        I was glad to hear the above news of the authorization of a group of Proactive Rotarians led by the dynamic Rotarian and Honorary Consul Marco Kappenberger that we in the World of Rotary now have The Honorary Consuls Fellowship of Rotarians.
        I was honored to be asked to be the honorary president / chairman of this new fellowship as it brings together the many present and past honorary consuls that we have as members representing the many countries that we have in the world of Rotary plus those who have served in some diplomatic position whether it be as a former ambassador, consul, etc. plus those who simply like being more involved in the Diplomatic International aspects of Rotary.

        We look forward to seeing many of you at our International Convention in Lisbon where we will have a stand.

        Happy New Year to All of you.

        Your Amigo in Mexico City,

        Frank Devlyn

        Source: Marco Kappenberger