3076 A - Polio Summit Message fro PRIP Raja Saboo

  • Sunil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Sunil K Zachariah adds :

      The RI Board decided to rename the "Declaration of Rotarians in Business & Professions" to the Rotary Code of Conduct.
      The Code of Conduct reads as under.

      As a Rotarian, I will
      1. Exemplify the core value of integrity in all behaviors and activities
      2. Use my vocational experience and talents to serve in Rotary
      3. Conduct all of my personal, business, and professional affairs ethically, encouraging and fostering high ethical standards as an example to others
      4. Be fair in all dealings with others and treat them with the respect due to them as fellow human beings
      5. Promote recognition and respect for all occupations which are useful to society
      6. Offer my vocational talents: to provide opportunities for young people, to work for the relief of the special needs of others, and to improve the quality of life in my community
      7. Honor the trust that Rotary and fellow Rotarians provide and not do anything that will bring disfavor or reflect adversely on Rotary or fellow Rotarians
      8. Not seek from a fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally accorded others in a business or professional relationship