25954112: 2016 Council on Legislation

  • sunilkzach
    Jun 25, 2014
      2016 Council on Legislation

      From: Council Services <councilservices@...>Date: Tue, Jun 17, 2014

      As we are about to start Rotary’s 2014-15 year, there are less than six months to submit proposed legislation for the 2016 Council on Legislation.  Rotary International must receive clubs’ and districts’ proposed legislation, including confirmation of the district’s endorsement, by 31 December 2014.  Please note that this deadline is strictly enforced and proposed legislation received after the deadline will not be considered.
      To help you prepare legislation, we have developed the new How to Propose Legislation course in Rotary’s Learning Center. The course can be found by going to My Rotary>Learning & Reference>Learning Center. Additional information and useful tools for the 2016 Council have been posted on the Council on Legislation section of the Rotary website at
      www.rotary.org/col.

      Proposed legislation should be submitted to Rotary through the online form here: https://rotary.qualtrics.com/ SE/?SID=SV_86x9bQkfU8vwXIh. A paper form is also available upon request, for those who are unable to submit online.

      Proposed legislation must be endorsed by the district at a district conference, district resolutions meeting, or through a ballot-by-mail.  The district governor at the time of submission confirms the endorsement by either submitting the proposed legislation through the online form or, if legislation is submitted by someone other than the district governor, by emailing their confirmation to council_services@....

      Source: Rotary International