... Thanks. On my way to bed now - I'm in Brazil. But tomorrow I will get all new DLLs and see if that helps. Thanks again. Bethflunkers
... I'd guess one of your DLLs is too old. Possibilities include an older libc06x.dll (not a forwarder) on the libpath, one of the gcc4xx.dlls (most all shoulddryeo2000
... So why does 1.3 work on my computer and not 1.4? I've gone over everything several times and can't figure out what is not right. 1.4.4 started from theflunkers
This is not a support forum for eComStation. For that, please go to the news server at news.ecomstation.nl and download the newsgroup list, or you can join the ecsapps group at egroup (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ecsapps).
- OS 2
- Apr 29, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.