21012Re: [eCS-Technical] Can't Install ArcaOS from DVD...!

  • Martin Rosenfeld
    Dec 6 6:44 PM
      Lewis,

      > Neil was not joking - not by a longshot. We're here to help.

      I understand that eCS-Technical is not part of AN support, but there are
      many knowledgeable people here, such as you, and I don't like to open
      tickets until I have asked first here. I have got a lot of help here and
      especially from Arca Noae. I thought that calling this mail group "level
      1 support" would be sort of funny.

      I will open a ticket tomorrow after I have gathered all the files to submit.

      Martin
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic