Somerville's Artist of the Month program-- nominate someone!

  • Tim Devin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
      Starting in September 2012, the Somerville Arts Council will name a new Artist of the Month each month---and we need your help. We hope you'll nominate someone!

      Nomination form: http://somervilleartscouncil.org/artistmonth

      All artists who are nominated must live, work, or volunteer in
      Somerville, MA. We hope you will help us out by nominating someone whose
      work you admire!

      SAC's Artist of the Month program is a way for us to celebrate the enormous wealth of talent in our city, by shining a spotlight on a different creative Somervillian each month. This program is put together by Coordinators Jenn Harrington and Kellie Veiga, and SAC board member Tim Devin. It is inspired by the Nave Gallery's "Featured Artist" program, which ran from 2005 to 2009. http://www.artsomerville.org/artist_month.html