Reports from Last Night

  • kellioneyesumc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Bob Allen does own the building next to the funeral home. He rents it
      for 1200 a month. Currently has a lease on it. If the person falls
      through he will call. Needs income - not interested in in-kind
      donation. This is expensive and I dont think the $support from the
      local business could support this. We would need six business a month
      just for the rent. Called our accountant today about in-kind
      donations. Sent me info. Will call tomorrow to expain it to me. Will
      pass it on then.

      The old police station on Day Street is owned by the boro. Half is
      being rented out by an ambulance firm,the other half is empty. Not
      very visable but maybe the boro would be willing to let ECA use it.
      Will talk more to Don Repsher, council member, to get his feelings on
      this.

      FYI: The pocono record has an interesting article today on the Stbg
      business mgr and their downtown business group.
      Kelli