60WORLDS LARGEST COMPANY BANGALORE NEEDS JAVA,PRESENT PROJECT MANAGER PROFESSIONA

  • buddy_sona2004
    Feb 14, 2005
      Hi Friends!!!
      A leading global provider of Information Technology services in
      Bangalore, specializing in the design and deployment of leading-edge
      information management solutions. With offices in 13 countries across
      the US, Europe, and Asia, and a workforce of over 4,600
      experienced information technology and consulting professionals .

      Request you to kindly send your resume and refer
      all your friends who might be interested. Kindly apply only if your
      skill sets meet all of the given criteria in each stipulated
      requirement.

      REQUIRMENT I :J2EE WITH EJB Professionals
      Skills: We are looking for strong JAVA Professionals
      Experience :3 to 10 Years
      Location : Bangalore

      REQUIRMENT II:AT PRESENT PROJECT MANAGER
      Skills: We are looking for strong JAVA(RATIONAL ROSE,QML)
      Professionals
      Experience :9 to 10 Years
      Location : Bangalore

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very
      attractive . Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.We will
      be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: buddy_sona2005@... for fast
      communication. Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      A.P.SUBHASREE
      Career Impact