Zirve Uni. International Relations Masters Program now accepting applications

  • BEZEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Zirve University International Relations Masters Program

      Deadline for application: 22 July 2011

      Interview date: 27 July 2011

      Program Coordinator: Assist. Prof. Dr. Bezen Balamir Coşkun (For inquiries about the program and application process please contact with Dr. Coskun)

      E-mail:bezencoskun@...

      Telefon:00 90 342 2116796

      Zirve University International Relations Department offers an M.A. degree for students who are interested in studying international relations at an advanced level. Our interdisciplinary program focus on the study of the changing relations among nation states, including their political, economic, and cultural interactions.

      The Department's emphasis on providing adequate skills for academic work and its concern with the development of in-depth knowledge of the issues in international relations are reflected at the program with a series of advanced courses. Courses are designed as seminars in which students participation is essential. Our academic staff includes experts internationally renowned in their field, and the Department has many associates and friends in organizations in Europe and beyond.

      Students who choose the Department of International Relations will find themselves enjoying teaching in small classes with ample opportunity to interact with other students and with staff, and to develop a range of academic and personal skills. They can partake in the Department's lively research agenda of seminars, colloquia and student-led presentations. The Department is committed to the internationalization of its postgraduate curriculum, and plans student exchange opportunities with our partner institutions globally.
      Above all, the Department seek to make postgraduate study in International Relations at Zirve University an intellectually stimulating and rewarding experience. Our aim is to share with you our enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity about the politics of the world in which we live.

      We look forward to welcoming you to Gaziantep and to the Department of International Relations.

      General Conditions
      The language for instruction is English. For the candidates who are not satisfy the English language criteria will attend pre-sessional English course
      Program consists of 10 courses (30 credits) and a thesis

      Tuition Fee
      9000 TL (for two years program)