New book: Us and Them: Muslim Christian social relation and harmony in Australia

  • Mesut Aydiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Abe Ata <a.ata@...>
      To: "me.aydiner@..." <me.aydiner@...>

      Dear Dr Aydiner,

      Your staff and students  will be interested in  a recent publication
      of mine  " Us and Them: Muslim Christian relations and social harmony
      in Australia" by the Australian Academic Press, of great interest. The
      publication has been recommended as a  reference to all NSW and South
      Australian government and private schools, and is  being nominated for
      the Prime Minister's Book Award in 2010.

      Several of the chapters contain findings from nationally  funded
      survey conducted in a large number of  SCHOOLS including Protestant
      (Anglican) , Catholic and Muslim throughout Australia.
       I have enclosed the table of contents and back cover as a broad
      guiding statement, below, as several staff would consider using it as
      a primary reference.

      We would value you drawing the attention to them by copying the flyer
      attached to them,; or directing them to the Australian Academic Press
      : http://www.australianacademicpress.com.au/Publications/Books/4-921513190.html

      or, Melbourne University bookshop link:
      http://www.bookshop.unimelb.edu.au/bookshop/p?AU.ata//all

      Thanking you.