Journal of Islamic and Judaic Multidisciplinary Studies - Call for papers

  • Mesut Aydiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      From: CMES Mideast List <mideast-list@...>
      Subject: Journal of Islamic and Judaic Multidisciplinary Studies -
      Call for papers

      Greetings,

      With this academic year ending, many scholars will use summer time to
      focus on their research projects. If you are working on a paper this
      summer, we would like you to consider publishing your work in the
      Journal of Islamic and Judaic Multidisciplinary Studies. Here are few
      reasons for doing so:
      Rigorous Peer Review Process: The journal relies on the advice and
      guidance of an Editorial Advisory Board consisting of established
      scholars from around the world. The automated system ensures that your
      article is subjected to a double-blind peer review undertaken by
      prominent experts in the field of your work,
      Automated submission, formatting, and publication,
      World wide and free distribution: As an online free publication, your
      work will be accessed by interested readers from around the world,
      Fast Turnaround: Your article will be published days afters submitting
      your revised proofs, not years (as is the cases with commercially
      distributed journals),
      Flexibility: You can publish in any language, any size, and even
      include multimedia (in the research repository) if that were to
      enhance your research presentation.
      As the author, you retain full copyright over your work; no one will
      profit from your work while limiting access to it.
      > If you are not working on an article at this time but know someone who might benefit from this opportunity, please forward them this announcement; feel free to repost as you see helpful.
      > Given the interdisciplinary nature of the articles we publish, we are always in need of book reviewers, manuscript reviewers, and editorial advisors to assist us. If you are able to help, please email us with a brief statement on your specific research interests and expertise or on behalf of someone you wish to nominate.

      ps. please download and post this Flyer to your Department's Bulletin
      Board and/or website.

      --
      Doc. Dr. Mesut Aydiner
      Mimar Sinan Guzel Sanatlar Universitesi