Bilkent Uni-Graduate Seminars

  • Ozkan Duman <madboy98@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      ------------- Forwarded Message -------------
      Date: 03 Mar 2003 16:50 EET
      From: ozkand@...
      Subject: Graduate Seminars Week 2

      Dear All,

      On behalf of our department's graduate students, I would like to
      express our gratitude to the participants of Graduate Seminars-Week
      1, which took place on February, 28th. After a challenging
      presentation of Gokcen Karanfil, a lively discussion took place.

      At this point, let me express our special thanks to our Chairperson,
      Prof. Metin Heper and Vice-chairperson, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmet
      Icduygu for their full support for this collective initiative of
      graduate students.

      With this opportunity, I also would like to inform you about the
      second meeting of Graduate Seminars.

      Best Wishes,
      Ozkan Duman

      ----------------------------
      Graduate Seminars

      Week 2

      The Role of Military in Turkey-EU Relations
      Aslihan Celenk
      (M.A. Student, Bilkent University)

      EU Conditionalities and Consolidation of Democracy: The Case of
      Turkey
      Ozkan Duman
      (Ph.D. Candidate, Bilkent University)

      Date: 05.03.2003, Wednesday
      Time:16:00
      Place: T271 (Bilkent University, Faculty of Economics,
      Administrative and Social Sciences)

      * All those interested are kindly invited