Alternative Treatments - EFAs

  • DMHarrison98
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Hi,

      I am really writing for my friend who doesn't have a computer. She
      has a son with severe dyslexia and CAPD.

      My own son is apraxic and has been taking EFAs which are essential
      fatty acids. I have found that it has helped his speech, focus
      coordination. The research done has shown that it is beneficial to
      helping ADHD, Dyslexia and global dyspraxia.

      I was wondering if anyone has supplemented with EFAs and found it to
      help with dyslexia.

      Thanks in advance.
      dee-