Re: can my daughter be dyslexic?

  • littleloreli2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
      Here is a program I used with my kids to help them learn to read,
      It is a teaching video that helps children remember all 70
      phonograms in a fun easy way. All the phonograms, (sounds) are
      matched with silly pictures that helps them remember them much
      easier, my youngest picked up all the sounds from the video really
      fast, and it has helped my older one remember spelling rules even
      though she could already read.
      Here is a web site about it
      http://www.aboutchildrenshealth.com/learntoread.html
      And it is up on Ebay