Re: Need help getting text to speech to work on a MS XP Pro system

  • MartinBrossman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 8:24 PM
      Thanks Don, I have Naturally Speaking but can not figure out how to
      use the "Text to Speech" function. I got the "Speech to Text:
      working find. I am exited to not that I had a great talk with the
      founder of ReadPlease software and it looks like it will do the job.
      They also have the freeware version to try it out. I am going to buy
      the ReadPlease pro. where I can just copy stuff to the clip board
      and it will be read to me! Thanks again!

      Martin Brossman

      www.readplease.com