Re: New to this

  • don_nairn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi
      It is sad that the education system is inflexible. Unfortunately
      resources are limited. Personally I think being held back a year is
      not a great problem unless he is obviously in the smartest 30% of his
      class.

      It is a sad fact that if you are a triangular peg trying to fit in a
      square hole life will be difficult. Also it is important to remember
      that many of the most important things in life are not taught in the
      classroom.

      Finally if you really are unhappy about how this principal is treating
      you perhaps it would be wise to investigate other schools.

      Regards

      Don