they never stop hurtting me

  • woollybear_99
    Message 1 of 846 , Nov 4, 2001
      hi all, i dont know how many of you can relate to
      this but if you can you know how i felt when it
      happen. a few days ago at my job, someone handed me a
      bunch of envelopes and ask me to write the employ's
      name on each of them. i did as i was told. well
      tonight at work we had a meeting where they passed out
      the envelopes to every one. one women i work with got
      her envelobe and started making a big fuss because
      her name was spelled wrong. she demanded to know who
      filled out the names. of cores i tried to hide, but
      someone who knew i did it pointed me out. she then went
      on to lecture me on the right way to spell her name.
      in frount of everyone of corse. then she went on to
      tell me that if a 4 year old can spell her name then i
      should be able too. cause she could spell her name when
      she was 4 years old. good greaf, this is the kind of
      stuff i have had to dell with my whole life! i was
      rather hurt and embarrsed over. i mean im not stupied i
      just cant spell! after all of this she said "oh i was
      just teasing." well teasing or not i was left feeling
      hurt and embarrsed! i remember someone posting in here
      saying that the world is not aganst all of us. well i
      dont know about that but this is just a look into the
      kind of crap i have to go through cause of this
      stupied thing called dyslexia! i hate it! i am 32 years
      old and am still being made fun of and hurt!
    • anthony_qh49
      Message 846 of 846 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In dyslexiaclub@yahoogroups.com, simonjames30 wrote:
        > Hi <br><br>This is a club for people who are
        > dyslexic or have family members who are dyslexic or just
        > have a general intrest in the area.<br><br>So encorage
        > as many people to join as possible and lets make
        > this one of the best clubs on the net<br><br>Simon

        God bless you