Hi. I have a question

  • chibialexchan
    Message 1 of 846 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hi Everyone,<br><br> I'm 20 and I'm dyslexic. I'm
      going to be a junor in college this year. Despite the
      fact that every teacher I've ever had since I was
      classifed in 4th grade has know I've had it I'm still
      embrassed to tell my online friends. I mean I know they
      still be my friends, but I don't want them totreat me
      like I'm any diffrent. So I was wondering if anyone
      had any advice.
    • anthony_qh49
      Message 846 of 846 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In dyslexiaclub@yahoogroups.com, simonjames30 wrote:
        > Hi <br><br>This is a club for people who are
        > dyslexic or have family members who are dyslexic or just
        > have a general intrest in the area.<br><br>So encorage
        > as many people to join as possible and lets make
        > this one of the best clubs on the net<br><br>Simon

        God bless you