Hi everyone

  • poppy_fields3
    Message 1 of 846 , Apr 10, 2000
      My son Thomas is almost 11 and he has severe
      Dyslexia and dyspraxia. Through his years at school he has
      always had a constant battle and has tried so hard. I
      have had no end of battles and some times i feel i
      cant take on anymore. My husband tries his best, but
      he isnt much support i am afraid and so am pretty
      much alone. Thomas has aconstant battle and I look at
      his dear face from time to time and the way he tries,
      it brings tears to my eyes and I feel so helpless. I
      adore him and am so proud of him and often feel i dont
      do enough. He is a delightful boy and this July
      leaves school to go to senior school, he seems eager,
      but i am so worried about it and what he has ahead. I
      wish i didnt get like this, i just love him so much
      and feel so helpless. He takes everything and even
      nasty comments on and that upsets me so much. Maybe
      there is more i should do, I just dont know. I have to
      be strong and often I get like I cant get through
      much more., but somehow i do. Hope to maybe chat to
      someone with the same things going on sometime. Maybe
      that would help alot, if there is someone out there
      the same. Sometimes to be able to pull together
      helps. I have a close friend and my mum and Dad are just
      great. My inlaws disowned us and that still hurts and
      say this is all my fault... I just dont know anymore.
      Well as I say thanks for your time and a chat sometime
      would be lovely, Take care all Bye Debbie x
    • anthony_qh49
      Message 846 of 846 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In dyslexiaclub@yahoogroups.com, simonjames30 wrote:
        > Hi <br><br>This is a club for people who are
        > dyslexic or have family members who are dyslexic or just
        > have a general intrest in the area.<br><br>So encorage
        > as many people to join as possible and lets make
        > this one of the best clubs on the net<br><br>Simon

        God bless you