Sorry

  • simonjames30
    Message 1 of 846 , Feb 25, 2000
      Sorry. I have not been around for a while. But
      this will change. There have been several people join
      the list recently and if i have not welcomed you i do
      so now.<br><br>Due to lack of time i have not added
      many links to our links page, If anyone has any good
      links then lets add them. I am not sure weather i have
      to do it or anyone can do it. So i shall have a look
      in a minuet. If i have to do it, just post your
      links and i will add them, If you can do it just add
      them.<br><br>Simon
    • anthony_qh49
      Message 846 of 846 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In dyslexiaclub@yahoogroups.com, simonjames30 wrote:
        > Hi <br><br>This is a club for people who are
        > dyslexic or have family members who are dyslexic or just
        > have a general intrest in the area.<br><br>So encorage
        > as many people to join as possible and lets make
        > this one of the best clubs on the net<br><br>Simon

        God bless you