Something that can really help you

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 7:34 PM
      I’ve worked with college-level students with learning disabilities since 1993 (see http://www.linkedin.com/in/conquercollegewithld) but in 2006, when I began focusing on preparing high school students and their parents in advance for the rigors of college, I felt I was truly making a difference in preventing needless college failure.

      I want you to benefit from what I’ve learned over the last 37 years--knowledge that helped my son proceed through college successfully, graduate with a 3.2, and get a job in his field--when 84% of our students fail.

      I would like to help you by offering you a free presentation that conveys the risks of postsecondary college transition for our teens. This is something I often use when I address organizations and school groups, and it’s loaded with information. To receive it, simply e-mail me at TransitionSuccess@.... I will send you the presentation and also subscribe you to my list serve that will help you set your teen up for college success.