Come join me on Conquer College with LD/ADD

  • Joan Azarva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 9:49 AM
      Conquer College with LD/ADD: --how to set your teen up for college success--
      --------------------

      To improve college statistics for students with LD, ADD, etc, please join my NEW blog and help make this a HUGE networking site for parents and educators. Go to:
      http://conquercollegewithld.ning.com

      Click the link below to Join:
      http://conquercollegewithld.ning.com/?xgi=4kNQZgE

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      Members already on Conquer College with LD/ADD
      Bette Sovinee, Joanne Mulkey, Janis Mitchell, celeste grimes, Andrea Kessler

      About Conquer College with LD/ADD
      A social networking site for parents of high school or college teens with LD/ADD to learn how their kids can achieve postsecondary success

      61 members
      10 blog posts