Video posted of techniques improving handwriting in ADHD dyslexia

  • jasonalster2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hi,

      I have put up a video of techniques for helping with messy
      handwriting. The video " Anyone Can Improve Their Handwriting" is now
      on the Blog. In three parts.
      Happy Holidays
      Jason Alster MSc
      http://naturaladhd.blogspot.com/
    • Villagran
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
        Thanks for the offer, but if it is anything like your last blunder at
        so-called video, the next person that sees this will recagnise the
        fraud that you are. You last slideshow to music was nothing like you
        had clamed and was most sertinaly not worth the $40.++ that you
        charged. You didn't have the sence to even put any lable on the disc.
        What kind of business are you trying to push. I would discurage anyone
        from paying one cent for anything with your name on it. I'll be
        watching for anything else regarding your stories.