OG tutors in Syracuse

  • plexusmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 8:09 PM
      I'm looking for highly qualified tutors in the Syracuse area who can
      teach an OG based language program. Also, does anyone know of a
      public elementary school that does an exemplary job of identifying
      dyslexic children and providing them with high quality remediation?
      I'm running for school board, and I'd like to have an elementary
      school to serve as a model for our district. Thanks.

      David