Davis Method Feedback

  • amshotwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2007
      Hi I am new to this group and looking for feedback on Davis method my
      8yo ds. I had a consultation today that went very well but would like
      to know what others experiences are. Good or Bad. I am particularly
      interested in those who have had success how did it change spelling,
      writing and math skills. I homeschool so if anyone is a homeschooler I
      would particularly like feedback on how it may have effected how you
      teach and your curriculum.
      Thanks for any help it will be most appreciated,
      Anne Marie