Adult Online Dyslexia Test

  • gebdtqlhsmfl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
      The first internet performance-based dyslexia test for adults is now
      available. Find out right now if you are showing any signs of dyslexia!
      This is the only dyslexia test that simply runs within your web-
      browser - no CD or delivery required.
      Unlike most dyslexia screening tests available on the internet - we
      don't rely on a check-list. Instead we assess your performance, against
      one of the largest samples ever collected for dyslexia screening. In
      just 30 minutes* you will receive a full and highly accurate report on
      whether you show any signs of dyslexia, or have any other literacy
      difficulties.
      There is so much information available on the internet concerning
      dyslexia, that it can quickly become bewildering trying to find the
      answers. We have spent over four years developing this site, to help
      bring you some peace of mind and provide you answers with the minimum
      of fuss.
      http://dyslexiafk.blogspot.com/#