School

  • tutsy56
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      I know I have not checked lately so I thought I would let you know
      what is going on. Two weeks ago I started back to school and I am
      already having a tough time. This semester I am taking a English
      Composition Class and I am finding it difficult because there is a lot
      of reading involved. I have been reading the stories twice abut still
      do not understand them. Right now I am working with a tutor and told
      her about not understanding the material, she is aware that I have
      dyslexia and so does my teacher so they are both working with me. My
      counselor is trying to get my book on tape for me hopefully this will
      help me. This is really frustrating not understanding the reading
      material does anyone have any suggestions.

      Trish
    • tutsy56