Dr. Levisnon

  • breezin03
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Hello,

      I am new here and our 7.7 year old son was diagnosed with phonological
      dyslexia. He also has auditory processing disorder. (He has a
      history of many ear infections and also an uncle with dyslexia.)

      I recently found out about Dr. Levinson and his theory that dyslexia
      is caused by an inner-ear dysfunction. I see there have been some

      Are there any updates or other opinions about his work?

      Cathy2NJ