child with possible dyslexia

  • wouldnt you like to know
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2005
      i have a 6 yrold child who has beenhavingproblemswith readign and
      writing in school after his parent teacher conference today and
      working with him on his reading I began to notice him ahving problems
      with reading and writing backwards having trouble with ryming and
      letter sounds and when I reasearched these symptoms I came up with
      dislexia I'm hoping to get all the information on diagnosing and any
      ideas for helping with the symptoms hes experiencing please help I can
      use all the info and advice out there.
    • Tracee Storms
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2005
        After reading your e-mail - it looks like you might have it, too. I have had all three of my children screened using the Slingerland Test for Dyslexia. It is a great resource and shows just where your child is having problems. This the school can use to help your child where he is have difficulty. Hope this helps. Tracee

        wouldnt you like to know <mommymartin2002@...> wrote:
        i have a 6 yrold child who has beenhavingproblemswith readign and
        writing in school after his parent teacher conference today and
        working with him on his reading I began to notice him ahving problems
        with reading and writing backwards having trouble with ryming and
        letter sounds and when I reasearched these symptoms I came up with
        dislexia I'm hoping to get all the information on diagnosing and any
        ideas for helping with the symptoms hes experiencing please help I can
        use all the info and advice out there.

        Dyslexia Dyslexia treatment Dyslexia schools

        Tracee Storms
        Coldwell Banker Endsley & Asso.
        331 E. Main Street
        Turlock, CA 95380